Cosmetic Dentistry - Wall Township, NJ
A Gorgeous Smile Is Within Your Reach
Want the kind of smile that makes you feel confident every time you show it off? Just like fitness can improve how your body looks, cosmetic dentistry can do the same for your teeth. With it, our team can eliminate any flaws and create the bright and beautiful look you’ve always wanted. You can get a minor touch-up or a dramatic smile makeover—your imagination will lead the way! To learn more and schedule a consultation to discuss cosmetic dentistry in Wall Township, NJ, contact us today.
Why Choose Shore Points General and Implant Dentistry for Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Can Make Chips, Cracks, Gaps, & Stains Disappear
- Customized Treatment Plans For Every Patient
- Results That Look Natural & Beautiful
With porcelain veneers, we can give you a smile that’s ready for the red carpet in as little as two appointments! For this treatment, thin ceramic coverings are bonded to the front of the teeth, and they are designed to improve the smile’s color, size, and spacing all at the same time. They can be used to enhance a single tooth or your entire smile to create your ideal look.
Cosmetic Dental Bonding
For minor chips, gaps, and stains, nothing takes care of them faster than cosmetic bonding. A composite resin is applied to a flawed tooth, and then your dentist artfully shapes it to create a more attractive appearance while also hiding any blemish. The bonding is quickly hardened, and that’s it! The entire procedure only takes about an hour, but the results can easily last many years.
Professional teeth whitening is able to remove the deep stains that most store-bought kits leave behind, creating a smile that’s six to eight shades brighter with a single treatment. At Shore Points, you can get a quick treatment completed in our dental office in about an hour, or we can send you home with your own custom-made kit. Both approaches are able to deliver gorgeous results and remove stubborn stains caused by coffee, wine, tobacco, and aging.
Understanding the Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
Some people are reluctant to commit to cosmetic dentistry because of cost concerns. While it is not covered by dental insurance in most cases, as your cosmetic dentist in Wall Township, we will gladly help you figure out your best course of action financially and which treatments make the most sense accordingly. Cosmetic services have varying price points, so it’s important to find the solution that best suits your grin as well as your wallet.
Which Cosmetic Dental Service Is Right for Me?
Prospective cosmetic dentistry patients are often trying to either whiten their teeth, straighten them, change their size/shape, or achieve some combination of the three. Once our cosmetic dentist examines your teeth, they can help you explore solutions that make sense for your goals, such as:
- Teeth Whitening – A midrange option regarding the cost. Ideal to brighten your smile but cannot alter your tooth shape or position. Take-home whitening kits are less expensive than in-office treatment but require two weeks to reach desired results.
- Veneers – A more costly option but capable of transforming your smile in multiple ways at once. They can last for more than a decade with proper care. They save time in the long run and are more resistant to stains than your natural teeth.
- Porcelain Dental Crowns – A lower-cost option that is shaded to closely match your natural enamel. They eliminate sensitivity to temperature changes and can last 15 years or more with proper care. A significant improvement over traditional silver or metal crowns.
- Dental Bonding – If you have minor imperfections you want to address, dental bonding may be the ideal solution for you. It’s a fast, efficient, and cost-effective way to improve tooth shape, size, and color. Although this option is affordable, it will need to be redone every few years.
Why Is Cosmetic Dentistry Worth the Investment?
The cost of cosmetic dentistry in Wall Township can vary greatly depending on the treatment you select, but your investment will continue to pay dividends for many years to come. After all, it’s tough to put a price on increased confidence that can lead to an improved quality of life. You can look younger with treatments like teeth whitening or veneers that brighten your smile. And don’t discount improvements to your oral health when you select tooth-colored fillings or metal-free dental crowns. Imagine upgrading your relationships, social life, professional achievements, and health across the board!
How to Make Cosmetic Dentistry Affordable
Purely aesthetic dental care is generally not covered by dental insurance, meaning you’ll have to find an alternative way to pay for your treatment. Fortunately, we offer a Wellness Savings Plan that includes an array of benefits, such as 20 percent off the cost of all services!
Are you ready to make your dream smile a reality? It’s our mission to help you accomplish your goals while being mindful of your budget along the way.